For a while, I’ve been looking around for a smart watch. I wasn’t happy with the designs until I found out about a new Fitbit Versa. I decided to go with the 229.95 USD special edition (with extra band and Fitbit Pay), so my hubby ordered it for me from the US. After using it everyday for about 2 months and I would like to share my honest review here!
The watch is slim and not too bulky. With its charcoal woven band, I like how comfortable it feels. Apart from tracking steps, distance and active minutes, it also tracks calories I burned which depends on how active I am each day. When I do my T25 exercise in the mornings, the watch recognizes the exercise and tracks it immediately. The sleep tracking is super on point due to the heart rate tracker.
What I love the most is actually the silent alarm! This function is useful, especially I don’t want to disturb my hubby when I have to wake up earlier then him in some mornings. It’s very effective that I completely stopped using my alarm clock. I also never miss a call again with its notification. In general, I enjoy using it as my primary watch and sometime it also give me cute badges with interesting facts.
- Attractive and lightweight design with comfortable band
- Every tracking functions are pretty on point, especially sleep
- Reasonable and affordable price (199.95 USD for normal edition)
- Water resistant to 50 m. for wear in pool or rain and tracks swim
- About 4 days battery life for 1 charge (only 15 min. is needed)
- Fitbit app (for iOS) is easy to navigate and read the data
- Silent alarm, call notification, & woman health is useful
- For iPhone users, notifications are limited to calls and SMSs
- Food and drink for calories input are quite limited
- Limited apps (Starbucks and Spotify please!!!)
- Payment function is not usable in Thailand
Note: I didn’t use all of the available functions, such as music and on-screen workout, so I can’t give my review on that particular things.