Happy New Year! 🙂
I supposed to post this on New Year Day but i was away on a trip to visit my relatives in Trang, one of the Southern provinces of Thailand. In addition, i also have an ongoing project at work. 😦 What a busy New Year Holiday! Anyway, i hope you all had a wonderful time with your family and friends!
Here are my 2015 resolutions, which are pretty simple but difficult to achieve! LOL
- Find a permanent job – found a permanent position in March 2015
- Spend less, save more – saved at least 20% of salary each month, 10 months
- Exercise 30-40 min. a day – spent 50 min. on the elliptical every other day
- Create 2 artworks a month – FAIL as i was extremely busy at my new job
- Post 2 blog entries a month – i did it in most months but September 2015
I managed to get 4 out of 5 resolutions done! 😀 Anyway, my 2015 is also a “Year of Spending”… i guess. I bought a tablet, an e-book reader, a new phone, a camera and so many toys and models (mostly Gundam and Star Wars), as well as a new laptop for my hubby. As for the resolutions, i like to keep it as simple as i can and here they are!
- Find a way to join my love where he is
- Spend less on toys, save more money
- Exercise regularly and eat healthy
- Create new artwork each month
- Post one blog entry each month
I also hope this year will be a “Year of Traveling”, beginning with a trip to Taiwan in March 2016 and more to come!
Enjoy the new beginning!