It’s New Year’s Eve! I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday! This year, my parents are in Chiang Rai with my aunt’s family, while my hubby and i are celebrating in Bangkok. 🙂
I have a feeling that next year will be better. What we wish for is so simple… just a stable life for both of us. I’m now working as a freelance translator but i would like to have a good permanent job, so we can both settle down here. My hubby, on the other hand, is pursuing his dream abroad which i’m very happy for. Although we have to be apart for a while, our relationship is strong. We will get through it together!
Ah… it’s time to evaluate my 2014 Resolutions and set a new goals for this upcoming 2015.
My New Year’s Resolutions for 2014 (after mid-year revised)
- To find a job related to data and infographic – I landed myself a freelance translator job in September.
- To prey everyday and keep positive attitude – I did as many times as i can but not lately…
- To exercise regularly – DONE!!! I exercise more after moved back to Bangkok in August.
- To read more books – Managed to read some more but not as many as i wanted to.
- To speed up my English writing skill by blogging – DONE!!! Total of 39 posts for the whole 2014
- To finish my book about Berlin for publication – I have to hold off for this one… it’s a shame.
- To create more artworks – DONE!!! I finished both greeting card and 2015 Calendar!
With the revised resolutions, i can manage only 3 out of 7 goals. I promise i will try my best in 2015, especially for reading and drawing. I finished only 16 books this year… too little! While i painted with copic markers more during the last 6 months of 2014, they are not enough if i want to get a little closer to my dream.
My 2014 Summary of Art
Anyway, here are what i’m going do in 2015… very clear & simple… and I will do my best!
My New Year’s Resolutions for 2015
- Find a permanent job
- Spend less, save more
- Exercise 30 minutes a day
- Create 2 artworks per month
- Post 2 blog entries per month
I will work hard toward an ultimate goal… to join my hubby where he is as soon as possible! Wish me luck! 😀